All applications MUST be made online via the application link posted on the website (www.avicennamch.com). Note the following while filling your applications.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU APPLY
On receipt of your applications, an aggregate shall be calculated as follows:
- FSc/A-Levels Equivalency marks: 40%
- Matric /O-Level Equivalency marks: 10%
- UHS Entry Test/MCAT 50% *
*(includes an Aptitude Test of 12.5% to be taken at the college at a notified date)
Merit List is prepared after the calculation of your Aggregate.
For First round of Applications (Deadline 1st October):
The merit list will be displayed on the AMDC website on 5th October, 2017 and selected candidates will be called for an interview on 10th October. All shortlisted candidates MUST appear for an interview and bring their ORIGINAL documents along for verification. Thereafter, a final list of selected Candidates shall be displayed on the College website and communicated to successful applicants.
For Second Round of Applications (For Late Submissions ONLY):
The last merit list will be displayed on the AMDC website on 5th November, 2017 and selected candidates will be called for an interview on 10th November.
All shortlisted candidates MUST appear for an interview (date to be notified) and bring their ORIGINAL documents along for verification. Thereafter, a final list of selected Candidates shall be displayed on the College website and communicated to successful applicants.
Category of Marks Obtained
- FSc Marks: Total marks of Part I and Part II including practical
- O-Levels and A-Levels: In case of O-Levels and/or A-Levels/Equivalent, the candidate MUST possess an Equivalency Certificate issued by the Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC). Only marks as given in the Equivalency Certificate will be considered.
- Overseas Qualifications: Candidates MUST mention all qualifications achieved from overseas along with the grades/marks earned in the IBCC Equivalency Certificate format.
- University of Health Sciences (UHS) Entry Test: This is ONLY valid for the current year. Candidates should mention the Total test marks achieved (out of 1100)*. In case of reassessment of UHS test, Candidates will be notified to resubmit their scores.
- SAT II: This is applicable to Overseas Pakistani students and foreign student ONLY. Candidates must have a minimum of 550 marks in each subject.
- FSc Improvement: In case a candidate has reappeared in the FSc Examinations with a view to improve marks, he/she should mention and enter both previous and improved marks obtained.
- A-Levels Improvement: In case a candidate has reappeared in the A-Levels Examinations with a view to improve marks, he/she should mention and enter both previous and improved grades/marks obtained.
Documents Required at the time of Interview
- Copy of National I.D card
- Copy of Father/Guardian’s I.D. Card
- FSc Certificate OR
- *A-Levels Certificate AND A-Levels Equivalency Certificate from IBCC
- Matriculation Certificate OR
- *O-Levels Certificate AND O-Levels Equivalency Certificate from IBCC
- *Overseas Qualifications Certificate
- UHS Entry Test Result (downloaded from the website)
- SAT II Result
- *FSc Improvement Certificate (if applicable)
- *A-Levels Improvement Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- *Migration Certificate (if applicable): An ORIGINAL copy of this MUST be submitted if the Candidate belongs to a Province other than Punjab or Federal Board. This will be submitted to the University and is non-returnable.
In case of further queries, please feel free to contact the Admissions team from Monday to Saturday (9.00am to 5.00pm)